Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Acting
- Birth Place Poteet, Texas, United States
- Marital Status Married Norma Strait (m. 1971)
- Full Name George Harvey Strait, Sr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 18, 1952
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Singer, Musician. Songwriter, Producer, Actor
- Children Jenifer Strait, George Strait Jr.
About George Strait
George Strait’s net worth is estimated to be at $300 million. George Strait is a singer, producer as well as an actor. He is known because of his combination of country, western swing, bluegrass and honky tonk. He sky rocketed to success after launching his first single hit in 1981. When he was contributing to the neo traditional movement in the 1980′s, George Strait amassed seven number one albums in that decade with his best hits that included the “Fool Herated Memory” and the “Ocean Front Property”.
He was named as the CMA entertainer of the year in 1989 as well as 1990. George Strait has been nominated for more ACM and CMA awards and he has received more wins in the two categories than any other artist. He broke Conway Twitty’s previous record in 2009 for the most number one hits and he has amassed 60 number one hits that made him to break a record that was held by Twitty.