Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Acting
- Age Deceased at 82 years old on 1998-05-14
- Birth Place Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married Barbara Sinatra (m. 1976–1998), Mia Farrow (m. 1966–1968), Ava Gardner (m. 1951–1957), Nancy Barbato (m. 1939–1951)
- Full Name Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 12, 1915
- Ethnicity Italian American
- Occupation Actor, Singer
- Children Nancy Sinatra, Frank Sinatra, Jr., Tina Sinatra
About Frank Sinatra
Frank Sinatra was an American singer and film actor who’s net worth is estimated at around $100 million. He began his career in the swing era with Tom Dorsey and Harry James, and eventually found his success in mid 1940s after signing a contract with Columbia Records.
His biggest success was in 1950s and 1960s when he was one of the most famous and most popular people on planet. His most famous songs are Strangers in The Night, My Way and New York, New York. He was also a member of famously called group of actors and singers called the Rat Pack. He was also highly successful as movie actor and personality. He even got one Oscar nomination for best actor. But his most famous and critically acclaimed role is the one in The Manchurian Candidate. He is one of the best selling solo male artists with over 150 million sold albums. Frank Sinatra died in 1998, aged 82.