Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Producing
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Full Name Andwele Gardner
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 14, 1978
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Producer, Songwriter, Singer
- Education Michigan State University, Wayne State University
Andwele Gardner, better known as Dwele, has a net worth of $ 5 million. This talented singer and song writer was born in 1978, and raised in Detroit. Dwele is also a talented record producer. Dwele started playing the piano at the age of six, before trying the trumpet, guitar and bass.
Dwele net worth is associated with his collaboration with various artistes such as Common, Kanye west and J-Dilla. Dwele had the unfortunate misfortune of witnessing his father’s shooting outside their home, when he was just ten years old. He sought attention for his musical prowess by recording a demo in his bedroom which sold out 100 copies. This worked out, as he was spotted by Slum Village through the demo.
In 2003, Dwele signed to Virgin Records, where he released his debut album titled ”subject.” Dwele’s first single was ”what profit”, contained in his fifth album ”Greater Than One.” Dwele comes from a musical family, and cites Stevie Wonder,Roy Ayers and Donny Hathaway as some of his favorite artistes.