Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Acting, TV
- Birth Place East Orange, New Jersey, United States
- Marital Status Married William Elliott (m. 1967–1975), William Elliott (m. 1966–1967)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 12, 1940
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actress, TV Personality
- Children Damon Elliott, David Elliott
About Dionne Warwick
American singer, actress and TV host Dionne Warwick has an estimated net worth of $4 million. She has also served as the United States Ambassador of Health and then United Nations Ambassador for the Food and Agriculture Organization. She reached stardom in the music industry by partnering with Burt Bucharat and Hal David.
Dionne Warwick was ranked as one of the 40 biggest hit makers of the entire rock era (1955–2012), based on the Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles Charts. She is the first ever female artist in history to win awards of Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female and Best R&B Vocal Performance, Female the same year for her hit songs I’ll Never Love This Way Again and Déjà vu respectively.
Dionne was born on December 12, 1940 in East Orange, New Jersey. She came from a family of singers and started singing Gospel music as a child at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey. After graduating from East Orange High School, she got a scholarship in Music Education to the Hartt College of Music in Hartford, Connecticut. She later on earned a masters degree an honorary doctorate in Music Education from the same institution.