Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Age Deceased at 66 years old on 2012-02-29
- Birth Place Openshaw, United Kingdom
- Marital Status Married Jessica Pacheo Jones (m. 2009–2012), Anita Pollinger (m. 1981–1996), Linda Haines (m. 1968–1975)
- Full Name David Thomas "Davy" Jones
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth December 30, 1945
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
About Davy Jones
Davy Jones net worth is valued at $5 million which he accumulated while still a member of the pop group, The Monkees and was the star of the television series of the same name. The late David Thomas Jones commonly known as “Davy” was born on 30th December, 1945 at 20 Leamington Street, Openshaw in Manchester.
Davy Jones began his career as an actor on the British soap opera, Coronation Street where he portrayed Lomax Colin for only one episode on March, 1961.
After joining with Newmarket jockey-trainer Foster Basil, Jones dropped out of secondary school to make his debut in his career in that field. However, this career did not last long. Jones made a move that changed his life forever; he took a role as the Artful Dodger in Oliver! In addition, Davy also featured in The Brady Bunch film and TV show, My Two Dads and Love, American Style.
On 29th February 2012 in Florida at the age of 66, David Thomas “Davy” Jones unexpectedly succumbed to death.