Net Worth: $75 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Television, Film
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marital Status Married (Bridget Fonda)
- Full Name Daniel Robert Elfman
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 29, 1953
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Children 3 (Lola, Mali, Oliver)
About Danny Elfman
American composer, singer and songwriter Danny Elfman has an estimated net worth of $75 million in 2013. He is best recognized as the songwriter and lead singer for Oingo Boingo rock band.
Daniel Robert Elfman was born on May 29, 1953 in Los Angeles, California, U.S. He is currently married to film actress Bridget Fonda. He has three children named Oliver, Mali and Lola.
Initially, he joined the entertainment industry in 1976 as an actor. Throughout his entire career as an actor, Danny Elfman received four Academy Awards nominations. He was also a recipient of the Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Composition Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media category for his works on Batman. For his Desperate Housewives theme, he won an Emmy Award.