Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Marital Status Divorced (Jan)
- Full Name Christopher Charles Geppert
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 3, 1951
- Occupation Singer, songwriter, musician, producer
- Children 2 (Christopher, Madison)
About Christopher Cross
With an estimated net worth of $10 Million, Christopher Cross is probably one of the most successful musicians in his generation. His debut album titled Christopher Cross which was released in 1979 actually earned him 5 Grammy Awards. He won 4 Grammy awards which include Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Best New Artist and Song of the Year, on the same year.
His hit songs include Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do), Sailing and Ride Like the Wind. His second album titled Another Page featured hit songs like “Think of Laura”, “No Time For Talk” and “All Right”. He has released other albums, “Back Of My Mind” and ‘Every Turn Of The World”, but they were not as successful as the first two albums.