Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Marital Status Married Doug Rasheed (m. 2001), Richard Holland (m. 1976–1980), Hassan Khan (m. 1970–1971)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 23, 1953
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Damien Holland, Milini Khan
About Chaka Khan
Born Yvette Marie Stevens otherwise known as Chaka Khan has an estimated net worth of $30 million. She was born in Chicago and has been called the “queen of funk soul”. She has won 10 Grammy awards during her four decade career. Her popularity grew and reached an all time high in late 70s. She was very well received as the frontwoman and as the centre of attraction of her band “Rufus”. Her band was widely acknowledge for the powerful R&B and funk sound.
The band introduced their first album in 1973 having hit singles like “Whoever’s Thrilling“. One year later they released their second album named “Rags to Rufus” which was critically acclaimed and was well recieved by both audiences and critics.
Her solo album which was a global hit received great praises for her single “I’m Every Woman“, which later moved on to number one spot and eventually became Khan’s signature song. She regained her authority over her fans when she won a Grammy in 2007 recently with her hit single “Funk This”.