Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Producing
- Birth Place Buffalo, NY, USA
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married Julie McKnight (m. 1990–2003)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 5, 1969
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Producer
- Children Niko McKnight, Brian McKnight Jr., Clyde McKnight
About Brian McKnight
RnB song writer, performer and producer Brian McKnight worth has grown to $15 million as of January 2013. Most of his earnings come from his music career which has so far been very successful with 12 albums under his name. Born in June 1969, Brian’s great talent was quickly noticed when he started singing in his church choir. He was also the lead singer of his school band. He went on to sign his first professional recording deal with Wing Records at the age of 19. In 1997, McKnight released an album titled ‘Anytime’ that was produced by Mercury Records. The album saw great success, selling more than 2 million copies.
He has also established himself as a radio presenter, working for several radio stations. Between 2006 and 2011, he hosted his self-titled show on both Kiss FM and KTWV. He returned to the music scene in 2009 after a three-year break and has released three more studio albums. With a successful music career and great audience to his radio shows, Brian’s prowess at making money continues to inspire many of his fans.