Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Burbank, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Michael O'Keefe (m. 1991–1999)
- Full Name Bonnie Lynn Raitt
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 8, 1949
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
About Bonnie Raitt
Bonnie Raitt is an American blues-singer and songwriter that has an estimated net worth of $12 million. The daughter of Broadway musical star John Raitt, coming from a musical background Bonnie learned to play guitar at a young age. Later acheiving great recognition for her talent playing the bottle-neck guitar.
Most of her earnings come from her performances, sale of albums and endorsement fees. Born on 8th November 1949, she rose to become one of the most influential female singers with her own musical style that incorporated several genres such as folk, country and rock. Raitt’s popularity was prominent during 1970 to 1990’s. With several albums to her name Bonnie Raitt has proved to be an all time artist as her music remains popular especially with the mature audience.