Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Film, Music, Modeling, Fashion
- Birth Place San Francisco, California
- Height 5' 4" (1.62 cm)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Aubrey Morgan O'Day
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 11, 1984
- Weight 119 lbs (54 kg)
- Occupation Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Designer, Actress
- Education University of California, Irvine, La Quinta High School
- Children None
About Aubrey O’Day
Aubrey O’Day is an American reality TV personality, actress, singer, songwriter and fashion designer with an estimated net worth of $4 million. Best recognized as one of the members of the girl group, Danity Kane.
In 2008, she left the group after a discord with the group and her mentor, P. Diddy. Three years later, she was signed by the SRC/Universal Motown and in 2013, she is scheduled to release Between Two Evils.
Apart from being a singer and performer, Aubrey O’Day is also noted for her performances in many film and TV projects as well as theater shows. She has appeared on Broadway’s Hairspray. She participated in a number of reality TV shows and appeared on magazines like Playboy and Blender.
Prior to her professional acting career, O’Day has played the lead roles in productions like The Wizard of Oz, Fame, The Sound of Music, Fiddler on the Roof, Grease and Rent.
Aubrey O’Day was born on February 11, 1984 in San Francisco California. She attended the University of California, and is currently single.