Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Columbia, South Carolina, United States
- Marital Status Married (Rodney Stone)
- Full Name Angela Laverne Brown
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 18, 1961
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Actress, Producer, Singer-Songwriter
- Children 2 (Diamond Stone, Michael Archer)
About Angie Stone
American record producer, actress, and singer-songwriter Angie Stone has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She is considered one of the most successful artists in the history of R&B. Four of her albums made the top ten on the R&B Charts. To date, she is a three-time Grammy Award nominee. She has already sold more than 1.4 million albums in the US alone, and five million copies worldwide.
Angie Stone was born Angela Laverne Brown on December 19, 1961 in Columbia, South Carolina, USA. Currently based in Atlanta, Georgia, Stone lives with her boyfriend Ashanti Graves and her son. She also has a daughter from her previous marriage to Rodney Stone.
Prior to pursuing a solo career, Angie Stone was a member of The Sequence, Vertical Hold, and Devox. She also collaborated with D’Angelo which led to the release of the albums, Voodoo and Brown Sugar.
In September 1999, she began pursuing a solo career which eventually led to the release of the RIAA-certified gold debut album titled Black Diamond. This was followed by the launching of her other albums such as Mahogany Soul, Stone Love, The Art of Love & War, Unexpected, and Rich Girl.