Net Worth: $55 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Augusta, Georgia, United States
- Marital Status Married Vince Gill (m. 2000)
- Full Name Amy Lee Grant
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 25, 1960
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Matthew Garrison Chapman, Sarah Cannon Chapman, Gloria Mills Chapman, Corrina Grant Gill
Amy Lee Grant is a popular American music artist, writer, Gospel singer, songwriter, and actress with an estimated net worth value of $55 Million. She is the first Christian artist/songwriter who has successfully earned a Platinum Award for a Gospel music album.
The six time Grammy award artist who was born in the humble city of Augusta, Georgia in 1960 where she earned more from singing and writing inspirational praise songs. At a young age of 17 years old she wrote her first self titled Christian music album and made her first big hit in the year 1977.
From the initial seller returns of 250,000 albums, it has eventually sold over a million copies. Her ultimate big break and triumphant entry into the pop music scene was her best accomplishment in the year 1991. It was the year her pop album called “Heart Into Motion” first gained commercial success and chart busting record just two weeks from its initial release. It has received many awards and sold over 4 million copies in the US alone and continues to impress her adoring fans worldwide.