Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Acting
- Birth Place Palm Springs, Florida, USA
- Marital Status Married Rochelle Deanna Karidis (m. 2011)
- Full Name Alexander James "A.J." McLean
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 9, 1978
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actor
About AJ McLean
Member of the famous boy band, Backstreet Boys, AJ McLean has an estimated net worth of $45 million. Born Alexander James (AJ) McLean in West Palm Beach, Florida in January 1978, he is an American singer, musican, actor, entertainer and dancer. He started his acting career as Little Mike in the movie “Truth or Dare”. He then landed a role in “Nickelodeon’s Welcome Freshmen” after numerous attempts at the auditions. He moved on to join the Backstreet Boys as a member and achieved much fame and success.
In the earlier part of his career, he earned his net worth as a singer in the band. Later on, he built his fortune with property investments, stock investments and endorsement deals with companies like Cover Girl cosmetics. He also came out with his own fashion line named “AJ McLean Seduction”, his own brand of Vodka named “Pure Wonde McLean” and owns several restaurants under the “Fat McLean Burger” chain in Washington.