Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Marital Status Married (Sarah A. Friedman)
- Full Name Aaron Neville
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 24, 1941
- Ethnicity African American, Native American
- Occupation Singer, Musician
- Children 4 (Aaron Jr., Ernestine, Ivan, Jason)
About Aaron Neville
Aaron Neville is a popular R& B singer, he has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million. He is best known with his very refined and distinctive voice. His first major single, “Tell It Like It Is” was a huge success in the music industry after hitting the top music charts in the US.
The Neville Brothers, to which he is a member together with brothers Cyril, Art and Charles has released a couple of disco albums which made the group very popular.
In the 1990s, he returned as a ballad singer and was once again known through his duets with Trisha Yearwood and Linda Ronstadt. With his impressive musical achievements, Neville was inducted into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame in December 2012.
Aaron Neville is the father of the famous keyboards player and singer, Ivan Neville.