Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Orlando, FL, USA
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married Jaclyn Stapp (m. 2006), Hillaree Burns (m. 1997–1998)
- Full Name Scott Alan Stapp
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 8, 1973
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
About Scott Stapp
Scott Alan Stapp has an estimated net worth of $30 million. Stapp is an American musician and song-writer best known as the lead singer of the rock band Creed.
In a top Richest Singers in the World, Scott Stapp was named the 67th richest singer in the world.
formed the band Creed in 1995 along with bassist Brian Marshall and drummer Scott Phillips.
The first album released by the band was in 1997 and it’s called My Own Prison. It was a great success, selling over six million copies and having four released singles on No. 1 Billboard’s Hot Mainstream Rick Tracks chart.
After Creed announced the split up in 2004, Scott began to work on his solo career releasing several songs, the debut one being on No. 19 on Billboard 200.
Scott Stapp in a philantropic person, he founded the With Arms Wide Open Foundation which is dedicated to unprivileged children and families around the world.