Net Worth: $120 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Various Businesses
- Birth Place Salinas, California, United States
- Marital Status Married Kari Karte (m. 1995), Betsy Berardi (m. 1968–1994)
- Full Name Samuel Roy "Sammy" Hagar
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 13, 1947
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Entrepreneur
- Children Aaron (born in 1970) and Andrew (born in 1984)first marriage) Kama (born in 1996) and Samantha (born in 2001) second marriage)
About Sammy Hagar
Sammy Hagar is an American musician and entrepreneur with an estimated net worth of $120 million.
He is most famous for being the second lead singer of Van Halen. He started the Cabo Wabo tequila brand and the Cabo Wabo restaurant chain.
Sammy was born on October 13, 1947 in Salinas California. He was given the birth name Samuel Roy Hagar. When he was younger he became interested in the southern California music scene. His first band was called the Fabulous Castilles. Hagar started becoming successful while he was in the band Montrose. In the mid 1970’s he started his solo career. When Van Halen parted with their lead singer David Lee Roth in 1985 they eventually auditioned and hired Hagar. Hagar has since also had success with the Cabo Wabo brand name. He is currently married to Kari Hagar and had two daughters with her. He also has two sons from his previous marriage.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Sammy Hagar's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2007
Earnings May. 2007
Sale of 80% of Shares in Cabo Wabo Tequila to Gruppo Campari