Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York , USA
- Height 5' 1½" (1.56 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Seth Zvi Rosenfeld)
- Full Name Rosa María Pérez
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 6, 1964
- Ethnicity Puerto Rican
- Occupation Actress, Dancer, Choreographer, Director, Activist
- Education Grover Cleveland High School
About Rosie Perez
Born to Puerto Rican parents, Rosie Perez is known as an actress, a choreographer, community activist and director. Her acting career started out late in 1980s when she played the role of a dancer in Soul Train. She is known to choreograph the music videos of Bobby Brown, LL Cool J, The Boys, Diana Ross, and the late Janet Jackson. She also choreographed the Fly Girls, a dancing group featured in the Fox’ Comedy Program In Living Color.
Her impressive portrayal of role in Fearless earned her a nomination for Oscar’s best supporting actress award. Rosie Perez also appeared in Perdita Durango, a controversial film that showed excessive scenes of violence, nudity and sex.
Apart from being an actress and choreographer, Rosie Perez is popular as a community activist for the Puerto Rican rights.