Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Deal, New Jersey, United States
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Bruce Springsteen)
- Full Name Vivienne Patricia Scialfa
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 29, 1953
- Ethnicity Sicilian, Irish, Scottish
- Occupation Singer, Musician, Songwriter
- Education University of Miami, Asbury Park High School
- Children 3 (Sam Ryan, Evan James, Jessica Rae)
About Patti Scialfa
An American guitarist, singer and songwriter with an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2012, Patti Scialfa was born on July 29, 1953 in Deal New Jersey.
Of Scots, Irish, and Sicilian ancestry, Patti Scialfa is one of the members of the E Street band. She is currently married to Bruce Springteen. After graduating from Asbury Park High School, she attended the New York University to take a music degree. Throughout her music career, Patti Scialfa recorded three albums titled Rumble Doll (1993), 23rd Street Lullaby (2004) and in 2007, Play It as It Lays.
Currently living in Colts Neck, New Jersey, Patti Scialfa and her husband Bruce Springteen, have three children named Evan James (b.1990), Jessica Rae (b.1991) and Samuel Ryan (b.1994).