Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married Jacqueline Piesen (m. 1994), Catherine Linda Martinez (m. 1981–1984), Tamara Fitch (m. 1971–1974), Suzanne Belcher (m. 1965–1969), Francie St. Martin (m. 1961–1964)
- Full Name Michael Edward "Mike" Love
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 15, 1941
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Shawn Marie Love, Ambha Love, Teresa Love, Hayleigh Love, Melinda Love, Brian Edward Alan Love, Christian Love, Summer Love
About Mike Love
Mike Love is an American musician, songwriter, and singer. He has a net worth of $50 million. He was born on March 15th 1941 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
He started his career by playing the saxophone back in the early 1960’s. This made him have passion for other genres of music such as Rock, Pop, Psychedelic Rock and Surf Rock. Some of his hits with the Beach Boys include “Surfin’ U.S.A.”, When I Grow Up (To Be a Man)”, “Little Deuce Coupe”, “I Get Around”, “Be True to Your School”, “Fun, Fun, Fun”, and “Little Saint Nick”. These songs did well on the US charts by spending over months at the top. This made him at the top of his music career after releasing the above songs.
He released 5 albums with very many singles in his entire career of music making him of the celebrate American all-time music icon.