Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married Paula Patton (m. 2005)
- Full Name Robin Alan Thicke
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 10, 1977
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Julian Fuego Thicke, born April 6, 2010
The American singer-songwriter, composer, musician actor has a net worth of $15 million. He has released 5 solo studio albums since 2003 and has written hit songs for various popular artists. Some of the artists that he has written hit songs for include: 50 Cent, Christina Aguilera, Guy Sebastian, Lil Wayne, Jennifer Hudson among others. His ability to write hit songs has made him a very popular character in the music industry.
He is the son to Alan Thicke and Gloria Long who are both actors. Unlike other actors and musicians who started from rags to riches, his story is very different since he came from a rich family. Thicke is a dual citizen as he is also a Canadian citizen because of his father. His debut album Cherry Blue Skies is still his most popular album to date.
Thicke began dating Paula Patton when he was 16 years old, the couple married in 2005, and have a son, Julian Fuego Thick.