Net Worth: $120 Million
- Source of Wealth Producing
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Lady Victoria White (m. 2005–2006), Leslie Ann Woodward (m. 2002–2004), Catherine Oxenberg (m. 1998–1998), Phyllis George (m. 1977–1978), Ali MacGraw (m. 1969–1973), Camilla Sparv (m. 1964–1967), Sharon Hugueny (m. 1961–1962)
- Full Name Robert J. Shapera
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 29, 1930
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Film Producer
- Children Joshua Evans
About Robert Evans
Robert Evans is film producer that has an estimated net worth of $120 million. He is best known for producing films such as Love Story, China Town Rosemary’s Baby and The Godfather. Evans was born on June 29, 1939, he started his producing career in 1950s, many of his films have been well received, with critical acclamation in the box office and critics notes.
He is well known to the world as a producer but he started his Hollywood career as an actor in 1956.
After that he received many other roles that gave him name fame and money, eventually enough funding was made to become a producer.
Evans has been married seven times, unfortunately none of his marriages have lasted longer than three years.