Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Age Deceased at 41 years old on 2011-03-15
- Birth Place Long Beach, California, USA
- Full Name Nathaniel Dwayne Hale
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 19, 1969
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Songwriter, Singer
- Children Debra Hale, Niajel Hale, Milana Hale, Nathaniel Hale Jr., Aundrane Hale, Whitney Hale
About Nate Dogg
Nate Dogg’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 Million. Nate Dogg’s real name is Nathaniel Dwayne Hale. He was born on August 19, 1969. In 1990, Nate Dogg formed the trio called the “213” along with Snoop Dogg and Warren G. Dr. Dre heard their demo tape and saw deep dedication in the wonderful voice of Nate Dogg. Nate Dogg would make his debut in the Chronic along with Dr. Dre.
In 2002, Nate made a brief appearance on the celebrity version of the Weakest Link. Nate Dogg was known for such hit songs like “Regulate” with Warren G, “Shake That” with Eminem, “The Next Episode” with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, “Oh No” with Mos Def and “21 Questions” with 50 Cent.
During the course of his career, Nate Dogg has been nominated 4 times for a Grammy Award. He has released three albums including a self titled album, Music and Me. In March 15, 2011, Nate Dogg died from complications of multiple strokes.