Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place United States Virgin Islands, United States, with Territories
- Full Name Keidran Jones
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 15, 1987
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Education New England Institute of Technology
Born Keidran Jones, Iyaz is a singer with an estimated net worth of $2 million. He released his first album Replay in 2009. Some of his popular songs that brought him to the spotlight include Replay, Solo and Pretty Girls.
Iyaz was born in April 15th 1987 in the British Virgin islands. He is signed with the Beluga Heights Records label.
The young musician was founded by Sean Kingston through his MySpace page. Sean went on and signed him a recording contract with Beluga Heights. His first single “Replay” clinched the number 2 position on the top 100 Billboard. His second single, “Solo” was number 32 on the Hot 100.
Iyaz has done collaborations with several artistes such as Charice and Travie McCoy. He also featured in the recording of “We are the World” which was dedicated to Haiti. He also made an appearance in the 4th season of Hannah Montanna where he recorded a song with Miley Cyrus, “Gonna Get This”. His music career continues to flourish till date.