Net Worth: $360 Million
- Source of Wealth Rapper, DJ, Record producer, Actor
- Age 48 years old
- Birth Place Compton, California, USA
- Marital Status Married (Nicole Threatt)
- Full Name Andre Romelle Young
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 18, 1965
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Rapper, Musician, Songwriter and Record Producer, Investor
- Children 5 (Andre Young Jr., Curtis "Hood Surgeon" Young, Marcel Young, Truly Young, Truth Young)
Dr. Dre net worth: Superproducer/rapper, Andre “Dr. Dre” Young, has an estimated net worth of $360 million as of 2013. He expanded his wealth with Aftermath record label, Beats headphone and HP laptop line.
On 11th August 2011, Dr Dre reportedly sold 50% stake in Beats Electronics, the headphone company to Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC for £191 million ($310m). Forbes Magazine looked into what the deal may mean for Dr. Dre’s net worth, which was last estimated at $125 million. By the magazine’s back-of-the-envelope calculations, Dre net worth is $260 million, meaning the deal added $135 million to his fortune.
Dr. Dre may not have put out a new album in the last 10 years,but the rapper and producer has reaped the rewards from his business. Dr. Dre helped launch careers of Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent. More than any other rapper, Dr. Dre was responsible for moving away from the avant-noise and political stance of Public Enemy and Boogie Down Productions as well as the party vibes of old-school rap. Instead, Dre pioneered gangsta rap and his own variation of the sound, G-funk. Born Andre Romelle Young February 18, 1965 in Compton, California. Dr. Dre is married Nicole Threatt since 1996.
Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings earnings::
May 2011 to May 2012 Earnings: $110 million
May 2010 to May 2011 Earnings: $14 million
May 2009 to May 2010 Earnings: $17 million
May 2008 to May 2009 Earnings: $13 million
May 2007 to May 2008 Earnings: $15 million
May 2006 to May 20007 Earnings: $20 million