Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
- Marital Status Married Mutulu Shakur (m. 1975–1982), Lumumba Shakur (m. 1968–1971)
- Full Name Afeni Shakur Davis
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 22, 1947
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Businesswoman, Philantropist
- Children Tupac Shakur, Sekiywa Shakur, Chinua Shakur, Ayize Shakur
About Afeni Shakur
American philanthropist Afeni Shakur has an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2013. This ex-Black Panther is also a former political activist and philanthropist. She is the mother of the now deceased rapper Tupac Shakur. She is also known for defending herself on court after she was accused of being a part of several bombings which were associated to the Panthers.
After the death of her son, she founded Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation. Currently based in Georgia, the organization offers art programs to many young people. In addition to being the founder of Amaru Entertainment, Shakur also owns Makaveli Branded, a fashion clothing line whose proceeds are forwarded to charity, the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.
Afeni Shakur Davis was born as Alice Faye Williams on January 22, 1947 in Lumberton, North Carolina, U.S.. She has two children named Sekyiwa and Tupac.