Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Movie Production, Music Production, Voice Acting
- Birth Place Fresno, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Janice Karman (m. 1980)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 25, 1949
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Voice Actor, Movie Producer, Music Producer
- Children Vanessa Bagdasarian, Michael Bagdasarian
About Ross Bagdasarian Jr
Ross Bagdasarian Jr. is an American actor, producer, voice-over artist, record producer and singer. His Net Worth is estimated to be $15 million. His father is the late Ross Bagdasarian Sr. who is the creator of “Alvin and the Chipmunks”.
After the death of his father in 1972, Ross Bagdasarian Jr. took over as the main owner of the company, Chipmunks Production. He went on with the production of television specials and multiple voice specials. He heads Bagdasarian Productions with his wife Janice Karman, whom he married in 1979. They have two children.
It was in 1979 that new Chipmunk records were created under his supervision and went ahead to produce other Chipmunk television specials and films in 1981 and 1987. In 2007, Ross Bagdasarian Jr. produced the movie, “Alvin and the Chipmunks”, which was released on December 14th 2007 in U.S. theaters.
Bagdasarian Jr. was born on October 25, 1949 in Fresno, California, USA and is a law school graduate.