Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth TV Writing, Producing
- Birth Place Anaheim, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Mary Jo Keenen (m. 1999)
- Full Name Mitchell D. Hurwitz
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 29, 1963
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation TV Writer and Producer
- Education Georgetown University, Estancia High School
- Children May Asami 'Maisie', Phoebe Hitomi
About Mitchell Hurwitz
Famous American producer and writer Mitchell Hurwitz has a net worth of $35 Million. The 50 years old, Mitchell Hurwitz is popularly known worldwide as the co-maker of “The Ellen Show” and maker of “Arrested Development”.
A Texas born individual started his career with famous shows like “The John Larroquette Show”, “The Golden Girls” and “The Ellen Show”. Soon he became popular in the entertainment world. Now, he has a huge number of fans all over the world. In his career he has grabbed the Emmy award not once but thrice, which shows his innate talent of writing and producing.
After his graduation degree he worked on sitcoms like Nurses, The Golden Palace, and The Golden Girls, which made him famous instantly. Everything’s Relative is also created by Hurwitz. The writing prowess has won him the most number of awards. Mitchel Hurwitz is a famous name in the entertainment industry whose main source of earning is his writing and producing ability.