Net Worth: $700 Million
- Source of Wealth Producer,film director
- Age 65 years old
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Donna Roth)
- Full Name Joe Roth
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 13, 1948
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Film executive, producer and film director
- Children 3 (Zack Roth, Julia Roth, Daniel Pinder Roth)
Joe Roth net worth: Joe Roth has an estimated net worth of $700 million. The former head of Walt Disney Studios. A year after leaving Disney’s comfortable corporate suite, Joe Roth, 62, has become an even more powerful figure in Hollywood. His company, Revolution Studios, was ostensible valued at $1 billion—based on little more than who he is and who has agreed to work with him. Even before Roth had hung up his shingle, Julia Roberts agreed to do three pictures for him. He had Bruce Willis and Adam Sandler lined up, too.
The sweetest part: Roth sold 25% of his new company for $250 million, set aside 15% to give to executives and kept 60% for himself. This puts a $1 billion paper value on the company.
Joe is co-owner of the MLS franchise in Seattle: Seattle Sounders FC.He co-founded Morgan Creek Productions in 1987 and was chairman of 20th Century Fox (1989–1993), Caravan Pictures (1993–1994), and Walt Disney Studios (1994–2000) before founding Revolution Studios in 2000.