Net Worth: $860 Million
- Source of Wealth Movie Production
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Marital Status Married Marilyn Katzenberg (m. 1975)
- Full Name Jeffrey Katzenberg
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 21, 1950
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Movie Producer, Studio Executive
- Education Ethical Culture Fieldston School, New York University
- Children David Katzenberg
About Jeffrey Katzenberg
Jeffrey Katzenberg has an estimated net worth of $860 million. Currently, Katzenberg is the CEO of DreamWorks animation and the former chairman of the Walt Disney Company.
Born in New York City on December 21, 1950, Katzenberg is best known for his tenure at the Walt Disney Studies. Katzenberg led the studio from 1984 to 1994 and rejuvenated the Walt Disney Company into the pre-eminent live-action and animation film producers.
During his tenure as the chairman, Katzenberg led the company in producing its biggest hits including The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and The Lion King. In his new role as CEO of DreamWorks animation, Katzenberg has been the star behind the production of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and many more successful films. In addition to numerous awards for his production career, Katzenberg received the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award in 2013 for his charitable endeavors. When not being behind the camera, Katzenberg is often found at political rallies where he is a Democrat.