Net Worth: $150 Million
- Source of Wealth Film Producing, Studio Executive Positon
- Birth Place Flushing, Queens, New York City, New York, USA
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married Georgina Chapman (m. 2007), Eve Chilton Weinstein (m. 1987–2004)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 19, 1952
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Film Producer, Studio Executive
- Children India Pearl Weinstein, Lily Weinstein, Emma Weinstein, Ruth Weinstein, Dashiell Weinstein
About Harvey Weinstein
A highly acclaimed film director and studio executive, Harvey Weinstein has a net worth of $150 million. Weinstein obtained his net worth as co-founder of Miramax Films. Since 2005, he and his brother Bob worked as co-chairmen of their film production company called The Weinstein Company.
Born in Flushing, New York on March 19, 1952, he was the older son of a Jewish couple. In 1970, he and his brother Bob started to venture in business, producing rock concerts and desiring to enter the film industry. In the same year, they also created a small independent film production company and named it Miramax named in honor of their parents Miriam and Max. By 1980s, Miramax reached greater heights in terms of commercial success and public and expert attention. In 2005, Harvey and his brother left Miramax to concentrate on The Weinstein Company. He won an Academy Award as producer for the film Shakespeare In Love and Tony Awards for a number of musicals.