Net Worth: $250 Million
- Source of Wealth Television writer, Producer, Director
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Full Name Richard Anthony "Dick" Wolf
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 20, 1946
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation TV Producer
- Education Married Noelle Lippman (m. 2006), Christine Marburg (m. 1983–2005), Susan Scranton (m. 1970–1983)
- Children Olivia Wolf, Serena Wolf, Elliot Wolf, Rex Wolf
About Dick Wolf
American award-winning producer Richard Anthony “Dick” Wolf has an estimated net worth of $250 million.
The producer of Law & Order franchise saw his original detective drama end in 2010 after 20 seasons, tying with Gunsmoke for the longest-running scripted series on TV. Still, his earnings haven’t suffered. Law & Order SVU remains a real cash cow for Wolf. He’s paid as a producer and makes additional money in residuals when his shows air as reruns on TNT or USA. Wolf’s latest, Law & Order: Los Angeles, was recently canceled.Throughout his career he has won several awards including an Emmy Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Born Richard Anthony Wolf on December 20, 1946 in New York, New York, United States.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Dick Wolf's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.?
- Earnings 2012
- Earnings 2007
- Earnings 2006
|Earnings 2012||$70 Million|
|Earnings 2007||$70 Million|
|Earnings 2006||$70 Million|