Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Engaged (Chau-Giang Thi Nguyen)
- Full Name Brian Thomas Grazer
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 12, 1951
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Film Producer
- Education University of Southern California, USC Law School
- Children 4 (Sage Grazer, Riley Grazer, Patrick Grazer, Thomas Costa Grazer)
About Brian Grazer
American television and film producer Brian Grazer has an estimated net worth of $100 million in 2012. Grazer has appeared on numerous TV shows and films which earned him a total of 131 Emmy Award nominations and 43 Academy Award nominations. Four of his films titled Apollo 13 (1995), Splash (1984), Frost/Nixon (2008) and A Beautiful Mind(2001) earned him nominations for Academy Awards. In 2002, he became a recipient of the Oscar Best Picture award for A Beautiful Mind. In 2007, his name was included in the list of “100 Most Influential People in the World” by TIME magazine.
Brian Thomas Grazer was born on July 12, 1951 in Los Angeles, California, U.S. In 1974, he graduated from School of Cinema-Television. He spent another year at USC Law School but decided to quit a year later to pursue his dreams in Hollywood. Eventually, he started working for Paramount Pictures. In 1982, he produced his first film, Night Shift.
Prior to his relationship with his current girlfriend, Brian Grazer hds been married and divorced thrice. His first marriage was to Theresa McKay. In 1982, he married Corki Corman with whom he has a son named Riley and daughter, Sage. The couple divorced in 1992. From 1997 through 2007, he was married to Gigi Levangie. They have two sons together, Patrick and Thomas.