Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Football (NFL), Sportscasting
- Birth Place Lebanon, Kentucky, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Full Name Phillip Martin "Phil" Simms
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 3, 1954
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Football Player, Sportscaster
- Education Morehead State University, El Camino College
- Children Chris Simms, Matt Simms, Deirdre
About Phil Simms
Phil Simms is a retired NFL quarterback who spent many seasons with the New York Giants. He has a current estimated net worth of about $14 million.
Simms was born in Springfield, KY to a farming family. He was able to start as quarterback for Morehead State University in Kentucky. He was a very successful quarterback during his career, having spent 14 seasons in the league. Simms was able to win two Superbowl victories with the New York Giants. After he left the league in 1993, he would later get in to broadcast journalism. He joined the announcement team for NBC’s coverage of football games. He had his jersey and number retired by the Giants in 1995, which prompted him to give an emotional speech on what it meant to play for the franchise. He has since provided commentary for a number of different sporting events, including the Olympics. He currently lives with his wife Diana.