Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Medicine
- Birth Place Dallas, Texas
- Marital Status Married (Loretta Ostrum)
- Full Name Peter Gardner Ostrum
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 1, 1957
- Ethnicity White
- Occupation Veterinarian, Actor (Retired)
- Education Cornell University, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
About Peter Ostrum
Known as Charlie Bucket in the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Peter Ostrum is a large animal veterinarian with an estimated net worth of $500 thousand in 2012.
Originating in Cleveland, Peter Ostrum is currently residing in Lowville, New York together with his wife Loretta, daughter Helenka and son Leif. He is considered as the most famous man in Lowville primarily because of his participation in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.
After filming Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, Peter Ostrum returned home and began taking care of his horse. From then on, he learnt to groom horses and instead of pursuing an acting career, he decided to finish a degree on veterinary medicine. He then took his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. After graduation, he decided to practice his chosen profession in Lowville New York.