Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Nikki Hexum (m. 2008)
- Full Name Nicholas Lofton Hexum
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 12, 1970
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Children Echo Love Hexum, Maxine Hexum
About Nick Hexum
Nick Hexum is an American songwriter and musician with a Net Worth estimated to be $25 Million. Nick Hexum gained his wealth by working as a rhythm guitarist and vocalist for the Rock band 311. He was born on April 12th 1970.
He went to Westside High School in Omaha, Nebraska. There, he was in the school’s jazz orchestra and played in many local bands including The Eds, The Extras, Unity and The Right Profile. Nick Hexum later moved to Los Angles in Late 1980s to pursue his music career. After sometime, he came back to Omaha and started a band with his friends Chad Sexton, Jim Watson and Aaron Wills. This band was eventually named 311. The band has managed to sell over 9 million albums in the US. Nick Hexum was also the producer of the soundtrack for the film “50 First Dates”. He has also produced music for other musicians including Jason Mraz, Seal among others.