Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Marital Status Married (Meggan Lambesis)
- Full Name Timothy Peter Lambesis
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 21, 1980
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Education Liberty University
- Children 3
About Tim Lambesis
American musician Tim Lambesis has an estimated net worth of $4 million. He is the founding member as well the lead singer of metal-core band As I Lay Dying. He is also part of a solo project called Austrian Death Machine that pays tribute to actor Arnold Schwarzenegger and his movies.
Born in Scottsdale Arizona, Tim Lambesis has been in the music business since 2001. He is well-known for screamed vocals that are inspired by bands like Living Sacrifice and In Flames.
Tim Lambesis is also a partial owner the Lambesis studios. He has produced all his band’s albums including; Arise and Conquer and The Beginning of the End and Maniacal. Tim has also managed the band known as Destroy the Runner as they produced two studio albums. Tim is part Greek and as a Christian, his song lyrics are personal as they expand on life’s struggles, current events and relationships.