Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.82 m)
- Marital Status Married (Gretchen Preece)
- Full Name Randall Stuart "Randy" Newman
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 28, 1943
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Education University of California, Los Angeles
- Children 5
About Randy Newman
Randy Newman has an estimated net worth of $50 million. He is a famous American singer, composer, songwriter and pianist and is well-known for his amazing film scores, unique voice and distinctive pop songs. Most of his earnings comes from his award-winning pop songs, movie theme songs and film productions.
Born in November 28, 1943 in Los Angeles, California, Newman has written several songs on modern pressing issues, such as slavery “Sail Away”, worldwide ingratitude “Political Science” or even lunacy “Short People”. The latter is one of his most famous songs, which tells the story of a lunatic man who hates short people. Since 1980, Randy Newman has dedicated himself to film composing. He has been nominated for 20 Academy Awards and has won two of them. Moreover, he has also won five Grammy awards and three Emmy’s, proving once again that a talented composer and singer will never be left behind.