Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place San Francisco, California, United States
- Full Name Michael F. Wilton
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 23, 1962
- Occupation Musician (Guitarist)
- Education Cornish College of the Arts
About Michael Wilton
American guitarist, Michael Wilton has an estimated net worth of $15 million. Michael Wilton is widely recognized as the main guitarist, and since 1998, the lead vocalist for the rock band, Queensryche. He also performs with a side project called, My Sister’s Machine.
Born on February 23, 1962 in San Francisco, California, United States.