Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Long Branch, New Jersey U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Lisa Hartman)
- Full Name Clint Patrick Black
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 4, 1962
- Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- Occupation Musician, Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Actor
- Education Drop Out, High School
- Children 1 (Lily Pearl Black)
About Clint Black
Clint Black is an American producer, occasional actor, multi-instrumentalist and country music singer and songwriter with a net worth of $12 million. He had hit singles like “Killin’ Time”, “Burn One Down” and “A Better Man”. At a very young age, Black has shown impressive talents in singing and playing of instruments such as harmonica. He had been a cast of several films such as Maverick, Still Holding On: The Legend of Cadillac Jack, Montana Christmas Skies and Anger Management. He won the American Music Award for Favorite Country New Artist and the Country Music Association granted him the 1990 Male Vocalist of the Year and 1989 Horizon Award. He further won the Academy of Country Music’s male vocalist of the year in 1989, Album of the Year for “Killin’ Time”, Single of the Year for “A Better Man” in 1989 and Top New Male Vocalist Award.