Net Worth: $150 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Marital Status Married (Jane Hansen)
- Full Name Burt Freeman Bacharach
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 12, 1928
- Occupation Musician, Producer, Songwriter
- Education McGill University, Music Academy of the West, /Mannes College of Music
- Children 4 (Lea Nikki, Cristopher, Oliver, Raleigh)
About Burt Bacharach
Burt Bacharach’s net worth is around $150 million. He was born in Kansas City, Missouri but he grew up in Queens, New York. Burt graduated from Forest Hills High School and since childhood, he had a keen interest in music. He attended McGill University, Music Academy of the West and Mannes College of Music. Burt also served in the army before working as a pianist.
During the early stages of his career, he arranged popular artists like Polly Bergen, Vic Damone, Marlene Dietrich and the Ames Brothers. In the late 1950’s, he began working with Hal David. Both of them joined hands and became one of the best songwriting teams in the contemporary music industry.
Throughout the 1960’s to 1980’s, they came up with multiple No. 1s with Dionne Warwick. Some of their songs are quite popular to this day. Burt Bacharach has continued to write soundtracks, release albums and tour. With Hal David, Burt received the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song in 2011 from the Library of Congress.