Net Worth: $1.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Play Directing
- Birth Place Kensington, London, England
- Marital Status Married (Madeleine Gurdon)
- Full Name Andrew Lloyd Webber, Baron Lloyd-Webber Kt
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth March 22, 1948
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Play Director and Composer
- Education Westminster School, Royal College of Music
- Children 5 (Imogen Lloyd, Nicholas Lloyd, Isabella Aurora Lloyd, Alastair Adam Lloyd, William Richard Lloyd)
About Andrew Lloyd Webber
Andrew Lloyd Webber, the English composer of musical theater, has an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion. Born in Kensington, London, he earned his net worth through the composition of 13 musicals, a set of variations, a couple of film scores and a Latin Requiem Mass.
In 1992 he earned his knighthood which was an addition to the innumerable awards he has already won namely 3 Grammy wards, an Oscar, 7 Oliver Awards, a Golden Globe Award and 14 Ivor Novello Awards. Some of his major accomplishments are “The Music of the Night”, I Don’t Know How to Love Him”, “Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina” and “You Must Love Me”.
His company, the Really Useful Group, is regarded as one of the largest theater operators in the UK, particularly in London. Several UK producers have taken license from the Really Useful Group and have staged productions and national tours. Webber is the President of the Arts Educational Schools in London which is located in Chiswick.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Andrew Lloyd Webber's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2006
- Earnings 1986
|Earnings 2006||$56 Million|
Ticket Sales 1986
Gross earnings from The Phantom of the Opera