Net Worth: $27.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Television/Film, Music, Modeling
- Birth Place Tarrytown, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Rick Fox)
- Full Name Vanessa Lynn Williams
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 18, 1963
- Ethnicity African American, Welsh, Native American
- Weight 123 lbs (56 kg)
- Occupation Singer, Actress, Record producer, Former Model
- Education Syracuse University
- Children 4 (Devin, Melanie, Jillian, Sasha Gabriella)
American pop-R&B recording artist, producer, dancer, model and actress, Vanessa L. Williams has an estimated net worth of $27.5 million. Best known as the first African-American to win Miss America title in 1983. She was forced to turn in her tiara after Penthouse magazine published nude photos of her, but she bounced back with a successful career as a singer, starting with the 1988 dance-pop album The Right Stuff and including the album The Comfort Zone (1991) and the song “Colors of the Wind” from the Disney feature Pocahontas (1995). The 1990s saw Williams branch out into Broadway and make a respectable go at the movies, playing semi-tough babes opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in Eraser (1996) and Samuel L. Jackson in Shaft (2000). She has since had a successful career in television, including guest shots, a 2003 series Boomtown, Emmy-nominated role in Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. Vannessa earned several Grammy, Emmy, and Tony Award nominations.