Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Birth Place Stockholm, Sweden
- Height 6' 2¾" (1.90 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Marcus Lodewijk Schenkenberg van Mierop
- Nationality The Netherlands-Sweden
- Date of Birth August 4, 1968
- Ethnicity Swedish, Dutch, Indonesian
- Weight 176 lbs (80 kg)
- Occupation Actor, Singer, Writer, TV personality
- Children None
About Marcus Schenkenberg
Best known for his Calvin Klein ads, Marcus Schenkenberg is also a popular writer, singer, actor and TV personality. Marcus Schenkenberg has been in the modeling industry for 20 years and currently, he is the highest paid make model across the globe. He has been the endorser of fitness DVD, bodywear collection, cosmetics, jewellery and fragrances.
Aside from Calvin Klein, Marcus Schenkenberg has also modeled for several world-renowned brands including Iceberg, Donna Karan, Giorgio Armani and Versace. Currently, he is under the management of Soul Artist Management and Ford Models which are based in New York City.
In 2012, he is estimated to be worth $12 million.