Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Birth Place DeKalb, Illinois, United States
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Rande Gerber)
- Full Name Cynthia Ann Crawford
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 20, 1966
- Ethnicity English, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), German, Danish, Scottish, Irish, French
- Weight 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Occupation Model
- Education Northwestern University (Drop Out), DeKalb High School
- Children 2 (Presley Walker, Kaia Jordan)
About Cindy Crawford
The original supermodel, known for her Clairol and Pepsi campaigns, among others, had a hugely successful line of workout videos. In 2005 she partnered with HM Richards on an eponymous line of home furniture, sold through retailers like Rooms to Go, Art Van and Raymour & Flanigan.
In late 2009, she partnered with JCPenney to sell a home décor line and a mid-range jewelry collection, One Kiss. She also has a line of anti-aging skincare, Meaningful Beauty, and a branded shoe collection sold through European retailer Deichmann. Crawford still strikes a pose for the likes of Omega Watches and Russian department store TSUM.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Cindy Crawford's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1998
Value of her Malibu Beach house when she bought it