Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Birth Place Walnut Creek, California, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Edward Burns)
- Full Name Christy Turlington Burns
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 2, 1969
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Model
- Children 2 (Grace Burns, Finn Burns)
About Christy Turlington
American model Christy Turlington has an estimated net worth of $18 million in 2012. She is best associated with Calvin Klein which she worked for two decades, from 1987 through 2007. In the past, she received modeling contracts from Versace and Maybelline New York. Throughout her entire modeling career, Christy Turlington has appeared on the covers of 500 magazines.
Christy Nicole Turlington was born on January 2, 1969 in Walnut Creek, California, U.S. Since 2003, she has been married to Edward Burns. She has a son named Finn, and a daughter named Grace.
In 2010, she founded the “Every Mother Counts” (EMC), an organization that seeks to prevent the occurrence of preventable deaths which are associated with childbirth and pregnancy.