Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Birth Place Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Marital Status Married (Howard Stern)
- Full Name Beth Ostrosky Stern
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 15, 1972
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation TV Personality
- Education University of Pittsburgh, Fox Chapel Area High School
About Beth Ostrosky Stern
American TV personality and actress Beth Ostrosky Stern has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million in 2012.
Beth Ostrosky Stern was born on July 15, 1972 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Stern attended the University of Pittsburgh where she studied English literature. Since high school, Stern has already been working as a model. Later on, she decided to move to New York to pursue her modeling career. In New York, she started working for several fashion houses. Soon after, she began appearing on movies and TV ad campaigns. She appeared on projects like Flirting with Disaster, Whipped, Casino Cinema and Filter.
Later on, she began appearing on some line of calendars, as well as on the cover of some renowned magazines. She has been a three-time covergirl of FHM magazine. She was named as FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women of the Year for several years (2002, 2003, 2004, and 2007). In 2007, she was hailed by AskMen.com as the 96th on its list of Most Desirable Women. Since 2008, Beth Ostrosky Stern has been married to Howard Stern.