Net Worth: $90 Million
- Source of Wealth Music Production, Songwriting, Musi
- Age Deceased at 53 years old on 2003-01-12
- Birth Place Douglas, Isle of Man
- Marital Status Married (Yvonne Gibb)
- Full Name Maurice Ernest Gibb
- Nationality British
- Date of Birth December 22, 1949
- Ethnicity British
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children 2 (Adam, Samantha)
About Maurice Gibb
Maurice Ernest Gibb has an estimated net worth of $90 million. He derived most of his wealth from singing, song writing, and mass production.
It was in 1955 when Gibb’s music career started. He joined the rock ‘n roll group Rattlesnakes in England which later turned into the Bee Gees after moving to Australia three years later. When they returned to England, the Bee Gees started amassing worldwide success.
As a solo performer, Maurice Gibbs’ influences include Cliff Richard, Paul Anka, the Beatles, the Mills Brothers, and the Everly brothers. This guitarist and multi-instrumentalist released his own solo single titled Railroad after the Bee Gees disbanded.
He was born on December 22, 1949 in Douglas, Isle of Man. He married Yvonne Gibbs in the year 1975 and they were blessed with two children, Adam and Samantha. At the age of 53, Maurice Gibbs died on January 12, 2003.