Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Theater, Music, Film, Television
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (David Gest)
- Full Name Liza May Minnelli
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 12, 1946
- Ethnicity Sicilian, French-Canadian, English, Irish, Scottish
- Occupation Actress, Singer
- Education New York City's High School of Performing Arts, Chadwick School
About Liza Minnelli
Liza Minnelli’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. Minelli is an actress and singer as well as dancer. The actress has accumulated her wealth from years acting on stage, television and in films. She has also made money from her many singing performances and music recordings. She began performing at 16 years old.
Liza Minnelli was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Her mother is Judy Garland who was also an actress and singer. Her father is Vincente Minnelli, a film director.
The actress has supported a number of charities and non-profits during her lifetime. One of them includes the amFar The Foundation for AIDS Research where the actress has served a great deal of time with. For over 20 years Minelli has served on the board for The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential.
Minelli teaches Masters classes in singing and acting at The Actor’s Studio whenever her schedule permits.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Liza Minnelli's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1972
Salary from Cabaret