Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Inherited, Music
- Birth Place Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Height 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- Marital Status Married Michael Lockwood (m. 2006), Nicolas Cage (m. 2002–2004), Michael Jackson (m. 1994–1996), Danny Keough (m. 1988–1994)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 1, 1968
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Heiress, Musician
- Children Riley Keough, Benjamin Keough, Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, Finley Aaron Love Lockwood
Lisa Marie Presley has an estimated net worth of $300 million. She is the daughter to the late king of rock, Elvis Presley; mainly draws her wealth from her late father’s estate as the sole heiress. She inherited her father’s estate at the age of 25 when it was roughly estimated to be around $100 million. She has had a musical career in blues, country music, and folk where she has been a vocalist and a lyricist. Lisa Marie has also had stints as a songwriter. She was born exactly 9 months after her parents’ wedding in Memphis, Tennessee; and she has been through four marriages with the most notable one being her union to the late king of pop, Michael Jackson.
This marriage raised her already high profile to unprecedented heights, helping her musical career in terms of record sales. She is currently married to music producer Michael Lockwood with whom she moved with to England. The couple has a set of twin girls.